Urgent request for windows NT 2000 assistance on the RAITH Computer

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 10 15:05:55 PST 2007

Greetings Raith Community:

Progress was made this week in bringing up the system and getting the
stage and loader issues resolved and I am nearly ready to qualify the

Now I have encountered significant problems with the RAITH PC after
rebooting the system this morning.

It appears that I have a necessary file /*ntoskernal.exe*/ that has
become corrupted.  This prevents me from   getting the OS up for further
testing or operations of the RAITH system.
Are there any Windows NT 2000 OS experts in the house? Please come on
down and help me resolve this matter.
Thank you for your support,