Urgent request for windows NT 2000 assistance on the RAITH Computer

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 10 15:05:55 PST 2007

Greetings Raith Community:

Progress was made this week in bringing up the system and getting the
stage and loader issues resolved and I am nearly ready to qualify the
system...

Now I have encountered significant problems with the RAITH PC after
rebooting the system this morning.

It appears that I have a necessary file /*ntoskernal.exe*/ that has
become corrupted.  This prevents me from   getting the OS up for further
testing or operations of the RAITH system.
*
Are there any Windows NT 2000 OS experts in the house? Please come on
down and help me resolve this matter.
*
Thank you for your support,