Proposed Changes in Use of Prometrix

Mohammed H. Badi mbadi at relgyro.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 14 14:41:07 PST 2003

McVittie,
  I thought there were two probes for the Prometrix, one being for dirty
wafers and the other for semi-clean.  Is this not the case?
  Those of us in the Khuri-Yakub lab use Prometrix in the very first step
(among others) of our process.  We could make some modifications in our run
to account for the change you suggested, but would like to avoid doing so if
possible.
  Thanks.

Mohammed Badi

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Jim McVittie wrote:

> Prometrix users,
>
> Presently, the Prometrix is classified to be in Semiclean Equipment
> Group in SNF. To make it easier to use by a wider user group, I propose
> that we take this restriction off and allow all materials which do not
> harm the tips to be used. This will mean that Semiclean wafers can not
>
> contact me ASAP if you do not agree with this change.
>
>     Thanks,   Jim McVittie

--------
Mohammed H. Badi			"2c2e"
650.906.0663