Problem raith 2003-07-13 21:01:54: Report Problem for raith

Something or Other chquay at MtHolyoke.edu
Mon Jul 14 08:42:52 PDT 2003

Hi all,

     This is error 519 as noted in the logbook and in the Tips and Tricks,
where the solution is also noted. After doing what it says (basically
restart both computers), everything seems now fine except of course that
cshen lost 11 hours of write time.
     James, I know you've been away, but is it possible we need a new
error-reporting system? :o)
     Another thing...according to the logbook, nobody used the Raith on
the 10th, 11th and 12th, although it was quite booked on those days. Just
saying.
     Have a good week, all!

Cheers,
Charis.