Problems cleared on RAITH CORAL... Note on CORAL RAITH Scheduling...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 18 11:48:32 PST 2003

NO problems exist on the RAITH system. -- Coral raith problem cleared.

Note on CORAL reservations:

I will be examining the reservations on CORAL this afternoon after I
return from lunch.
Please adjust your reservations to be below 12 hours per week between 6
AM and 6 PM (0600 - 1800 hours) and not to exceed 18 hours total per
seven day period.

I have started a standby list for users needing more time and those that
have not been able to reserved time on the system this week

David Fattal is currently the next person on Standby.  Please call him
or me if you can give up time to him or have to cancel your writing
session.

Thank you for your support!

Yours,