Shutdown raith SNF 2004-08-27 18:47:32: Repaired chiller unit was defective?!!

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Aug 27 18:47:32 PDT 2004

Neslab chiller unit was returned after repairs and immediately failed upon switching on using house power in the service chase.  This unit was functioning at NESLAB.  Unit returned and exchanged with another known good unit and we are tetsing on pther power sources for funtion before moving to service chase.
I expect we will be down for the weekend and into early next week.
James Conway 8272004:1847 hrs