RAITH UDATE2004-08-28 13:00:07: RESTRICTION: NO operations above 10 keV SYSTEM BACK ON LINE

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Sat Aug 28 13:21:56 PDT 2004

Greetings:

It is my pleasure to announce that the system is back online in normal
functionality.  Today's qualification run is well within specifications
with  stitching below spec and superb overlay registration.  The chip is
in my dry box if you wish to inspect it. 06192003_6.chip  QUAL8282004
red sticker on wafer box.  3.3 U 6.2 V position

RESTRICTION: NO operations above 10 keV  DO NOT operate above 10 keV.
See below ...

Should there be any problems or EHT trips immediately inform cole loomis
at RAITH USA.
Zeiss should return later this week to check adjustments made on the
system after the system has had several more day to run in.

I will be unavailable and will be away from the Lab returning September
13, 2004

Thank you for your support! Please play nicely together,

James Conway