Problem raith 2004-01-27 15:55:23: Raith computer is crashing constantly

sandrews at snf.stanford.edu sandrews at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 27 15:55:44 PST 2004

Raith worked reasonably well until I pressed "Save As" to save the position list.  Message box came up saying that Raith software had done a very bad thing, and windows was going to close it.  Rebooted the Raith computer and proceeded again.  Each time I get anywhere close to writing I get an error: access violation, too low on memory, and now I have a out of storage space error that won't let me proceed past the "OK" button.