Problem raith SNF 2005-02-15 13:44:11: Elevated Gun pressures observed today

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 15 13:44:11 PST 2005

greetings:
elevated gun pressures have been observed today and it is suspected that poorly cured resist was placed into the system over the last 72 hours.  Friday gun vaccuum was in the range of 5.6E-010 mbar and Monday afternoon we observed 1.9E-010 mbar pressures. The emission of the FE-gun has also fallen off from nearly 100 uA to 90 uA and is slowly recovering.
Users are encouraged to ensure that all resist brought into teh system has been baked to at least 180 degrees C on the hotplate or fro longer duration bakes in teh Blue M oven and must be over 150 degrees C.
ALL USERS:
ALL SAMPLES going into the system should be given a 1 - 2 minute at 90 - 130 degrees Celsius hotplate bake before loading into the Raith system.
Please see me during my office hour if you have concerns or questions.
James Conway 02152005:13:37:00