Comment raith SNF 2005-01-14 11:04:06: last nights EBL results much improved

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 14 11:04:06 PST 2005

Optical microscope inspection of test patterns written over night do not display the shot diameter problems we were encountering the previous days attempts to qualify the system.
We will SEM these features for CD's and attempt to qualfy the  system and perform an additional write to confirm.
Only changed made were checking all connections to the system and resetting all system hardware other than the LEO E/O and vacuum controller.
JWC 01142005:1058 hours