cancelling write -- PROBLEMS ON RAITH...

James Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 7 09:12:14 PST 2005

Greetings:

There were numerous reports of problems on the system  in voice mails to
me over the weekend.
I will be taking the system at 10 AM to see where the problems actually
lie.  Sounds like there may have been damage to the ELPHY+ or the image
display boards as we have observed during previous EHT trips in the
distant past.

Ryan Tu please grab me when you go to load the system at  9:30 AM...

James Conway