Problem raith SNF 2005-05-09 10:08:06: EHT trips this weekend at 30 kV, NOW NO operations above 20 kV.

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 9 10:08:07 PDT 2005

Greetings:
DWSHIN experienced a 30 kV EHT trip SAT. afternoon.
We lost all the LEO detector and communications interfaces at that time.  We were able to restore these interfaces by the usual methods but some concerns exist regarding the quality of the vacuum and FE-Gun conditions.
USERS NOW RESTRICTED TO NO HIGHER THAN 20 KV ACC. VOLTAGE UNTIUL FURTHER NOTICE. REPORT ALL PROBLEMS ENCOUNTERED TO CORAL MAKE COMMENT OR REPORT PROBLEM.
JWC 05092005:10:05:00