Comment raith SNF 2006-01-20 16:18:10: ALL USERS PLEASE INSPECT THEIR WRITES!!!

jwc at jwc at
Fri Jan 20 16:18:11 PST 2006

ALL USERS should carefully inspect their EBL patterns written in the New Year. This week I received two reports of possible blanker leakage issues exhibited as over exposed areas in patterns that were spaced together.  Photonic crystals.
IN writes performed during training we have observed several instances of butting errors in stitching of patterns.
Please report to raith at all issues your inspections yield. You do inspect your patterns -- don't You?!!
James Conway 01202006:16:17