Problem raith SNF 2006-01-26 18:43:07: Unable to complete automatic WF alignment in overlay

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jan 26 18:43:08 PST 2006

Good Evening,
This afternoon working on the system I discovered that I am unable to complete the layer 61 automated write field alignment running from the ALIGN.PLS script due to a problem with either the autoalignment script or a call or setting change in the thresholding script used to determine the position of the center of the mark scans in U and V.  Result is all mark scans in U and V fail and show a red light and a subsequent error '0 marks found'.
Was not able to reach Joe Klingfus @ RAITH this evening so I will resume this effort tomorrow.
This may just be a issue in my login and script files and as of yet I cannot determine if this is a global problems through the system.  Users working in Ovelay please report all errors encountered.  Layer 63 -- manual WF alignment functions are unaffected.
Thank you for your support!
JWC
01262006:18:40