Problem raith SNF 2006-06-16 17:13:50: EHT occurred working at 30 kV

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 16 17:13:51 PDT 2006

Rapid increase in Gun Vacuum pressure about 20 minutes after ramping up to 30 kv from 25 kv.  System had been pumping and EHT on since 10:15 AM.  Gun pressure increased from 7.2-010T to 2.6e-009 T.  System quickly recovered gun vacuum and we performed a std. Service Gun run up to bring the gun back up.
we had to reconfigure the detectors channels and reboot the LEO computer.
Continuing to write at 30 kV for SHOT NOISE EXPERIMENT after allowing the system to stabize with GUN UP and EHT up at 30 kV for ~ 20 minutes.
Users are requested to call James immediately if we encounter further gun trips.