Comment raith SNF 2006-06-23 15:27:31: Notice of scheduled downtime for maintenance Noon June 30 to Noon July 7, 2006

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 23 15:27:32 PDT 2006

Notice is given that we will be taking the RAITH 150 system off-line for maintenance, adjustments, and replacement of the FE-GUN tip. The  system will go off line for all Users at or about noon  Friday June 30, upon arrival of Zeiss SMT Field Service.  We will perform the PM and FE-Gun replacement and then place the system into an extended bake out of the SEM column through the July 4th Holiday. (120 hour bake out target)
Zeiss will return on either Thursday or Friday July 6 or 7, 2006 (TBD) to bring the system back up and perform testing, calibrations and adjustments to the E/O card and EHT power supply.  The system will then be qualified Friday and returned to Users access at or about 3 PM Friday if all goes well with the startup.
Users will not be able to make reservations during this period of downtime.
Please contact James W. Conway should you have any questions or concerns.
James Conway
SNF Ebeam Lab