Shutdown raith SNF 2006-10-17 12:07:36: New computer does not hav all confguration and drivers complete on the PC

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 17 12:07:36 PDT 2006

Greetings:
WE are again down...
Installing the new rebuilt computer onto the RAITH platform and I do not have all the correct drivers for our interface card or hardware.   There may be other issues as we encountered last week on the loaner computer.
Will return to this task after lunch.  But this work should have been completed by RAITH USA Field Service and not myself.
Cancelling all sessions for this afternoon.