Problem raith SNF 2006-10-29 15:56:10: Load lock error

kocabas at snf.stanford.edu kocabas at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Oct 29 15:56:11 PST 2006

I started the unload procedure to unload the previous user's sample. There was an error message saying that the system could not pump down. I hit retry, in the mean time saw that the red light on turbo pump panel was on. As suggested by the FAQ1, I hit reset and hit the retry button again. Tried the same procedure two times, the turbo pump did not start. I was not able to unload the previous user's sample.