Shutdown raith SNF 2006-09-08 16:37:43: sample can't be unloaded

gyzhang at snf.stanford.edu gyzhang at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Sep 8 16:37:44 PDT 2006

A message appeared when unloading my sample, says:
1. "It is not possible to reach the inner robot arm."
Click OK, and next the messages says
2. "Mannual procedure to bring the robot arm back in its outer possition. Please, follow the instructions"
Click Ok, and the next messages is
3. "Press the T-button on the Joystick"
Press it, click OK,
4. "Move the robot arm with the joystck as far as possible to the outer possition"
Move the T possible to zero, and click OK,
5. "Outer position reached! Press X- and Y- button on the joystick"
Press the X- and Y- button and click OK,
Then, No messages appeared, and the load and unload button on 'Navigator exchange' becomes red and unusable.
So, i leave my sample still in the chamber and shut down the raith untill someone knows how to solve this problem.