Comment raith SNF 2006-09-12 17:41:12: Users requested to report their EBL results to raith at

jwc at jwc at
Tue Sep 12 17:41:13 PDT 2006

Yesterday I returned to SNF from vacation and requalified the RAITH system in a PCM QUALIFICATION RUN after recent down time. First look all EBL features appear fine and I am changing to green light status on coral.  SEM these features later this week, seeking cancellation on the system to complete my work in progress.
Users are requested to carefully inspect their EBL results BEFORE pattern transfer and report back to the raith at mail list.
Thank you for your support!