Shutdown raith SNF 2007-04-20 13:03:52: failure of Image acquisition board on RAITH

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 20 15:50:03 PDT 2007

GREETINGS:
I was unable to regain the Image acquisition board and it appears that an IC has burned or lost some functionality.
Users will be unable to perform write field alignments.
System may be usable for some users whom work and write within one write field. For those users whom must have suitbale WF:WF stitching you may try to use either your previous values or input into the align write field dialog box the values that we used last night.  Please be sure to set your WD to the same WD we wrote at.
Users should carefully inspect their patterns before proceding with pattern transfer.
SYS. in yellow light mode for the weekend.