Shutdown raith SNF 2007-12-06 21:41:08: robot arm error; raith not usable right now

krivoire at snf.stanford.edu krivoire at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 6 21:41:12 PST 2007

I encountered an error tonight when loading my sample. The robot arm did not reach the inner position correctly. I followed the instructions that came up to manually move the robot arm back out, but the error still appears, and I do not have access to reset it (and I have not been able to get in contact with James). Raith is not usable until James fixes this error, so I am putting the tool in red light mode. Sorry for the inconvenience.