Comment raith SNF 2007-12-13 09:28:58: replacing encoder wheel to LLock motor

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Dec 13 09:28:58 PST 2007

LLock belt replacement resulted in damage to the encoder wheel on the Transfer Arm motor.  once this was identified we further tested the electronic control interfaces and determined the power supply output voltages were not withing the specification. (5.0 VDC +- 0.1 V)  We attempted to adjust using trim pot. but could not maintain the set voltage within the spec. range.
This part is being shipped to us for 4 PM delivery at SFO.
JWC and Ed Gilman RAITH USA