Shutdown raith SNF 2007-01-15 11:28:09: Water flow failure

faraon at snf.stanford.edu faraon at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Jan 15 11:28:10 PST 2007

The vacuum in the stage chamber is not low enough, so the current user can not unload his sample. I think the vacuum became bad because there was a water flow failure at 6:28 in the morning (water flow resumed at 7:28) which may have caused a shut down of the pumps that maintain the vacuum. For the moment I put the Raith in red mode, because neither me or the Raith champions know how to solve this problem.The vacuum in the stage chamber is not low enough, so the current user can not unload his sample. I think the vacuum became bad because there was a water flow failure at 6:28 in the morning (water flow resumed at 7:28) which may have caused a shut down of the pumps that maintain the vacuum. For the moment I put the Raith in red mode, because neither me or the Raith champions know how to solve this problem.