Comment raith SNF 2007-07-04 17:22:24: raith still down...

xinranw at snf.stanford.edu xinranw at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Jul 4 17:22:25 PDT 2007

this afternoon I called James and was instructed by him over the phone to try to solve the problem. We were able to pump down the loadlock and chamber to performe load procedure. But unfortunately the robot arm is now stuck in the chamber and is unable to move. It's probably stuck with the sample holder that was inside the chamber. At this moment, raith is still down until further notice, James will contact Raith first thing tomorrow to ask them send some people here.