Problem raith SNF 2007-07-05 16:16:37: Raith up!! (conditionally!)

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 5 16:16:37 PDT 2007

>From XinRan:
Hi All,

Good news, raith is back up!

I just worked with Cole from Raith USA to recover the system. We manually moved the robot arm out and moved the stage to the exchange position, and was able to unload the sample holder to loadlock. Right now the sample holder is in loadlock. The gun vacuum is higher than normal value( 2.7E-9mBar, probably because of poor chamber vacuum in the last few days), so Cole recommended we operate under low voltage. Since James is not here, I want to be cautious and ask all users to operate below 10KeV . The gun vacuum should be going down gradually.
All raith users please carefully monitor the system during your session and inspect your wafer and report and problem to raith.stanford.edu. James will not be here until next week, so let's try to make raith work normally during this time.

Thank you.

Xinran