Comment raith SNF 2007-11-29 08:14:15: problems - operation seems to be ok now

koseki at snf.stanford.edu koseki at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Nov 29 08:14:16 PST 2007

- When I started the Raith program, I got
Error Digital Pattern Generator popup windonw
saying "Digital Pattern GENerator is not ready !
Demo mode enabled "
After rebooting both the Raith and LEO computer,
this problem was resolved and the Raith program
started normally.
- When I loaded the sample, the turbo pump took
about 1min to start (usually it's just 5 sec)
- ETH running up takes long time ~ 5min.
Until the voltage finally reached to 10kV, I got
popup window 3 times saying
 Error Raith 150 "It is not possible to set the voltage !"
I hit "retry" and waited.
Otherwise, it seems to be fine. I could start my
writing normally.
Now, the vacuum parameters are
System Vacuum: 3x10^(-6)
Gun Vacuum: 1x10^(-9)