Comment raith SNF 2007-11-30 09:37:54: water flow reduced in cooling loop... users may encounter warnings or errors in LEo server window.

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Nov 30 09:37:55 PST 2007

The volume of water flowing through the cooling loop to the RAITH system continues to decline as the turbo pump and the E/O card sections clog up.  We will be performing maintenance to correct this problem during our annual PM routine just before shut down.  Users are requested to contact James Conway if any error messages or warnings are encountered.  Currently the temperature of the cooling water is 21 Degrees C. and is well within specifications.
James Conway
Friday November 30, 2007 09:37