Problem raith SNF 2008-02-18 08:23:18: unload error

James Conway jwc at
Wed Feb 20 10:45:17 PST 2008

I was able to resolve this issue over the phone working with YT Chen a
few hours later than the initial incident.  I was unable to get a hold
of DejiA in the Ebeam Lab a short time after his call.
System was available to the next user at the beginning of their session.