Problem raith SNF 2008-06-06 22:40:21: load/unload problem

zhangy at snf.stanford.edu zhangy at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 6 22:40:22 PDT 2008

During unloading and loading my sample today, an error occurs at the "Robot arm out" step, with a message saying that "manual procedure has to be followed to bring the robot arm to outer position". However, I checked the loadlock and found out the robot arm had been totally out. Then I clicked "OK" to all the message box without doing anything real to the system. The gate valve successfully closed afterwards, and the system went back to normal.