Problem raith SNF 2008-11-30 05:12:14: no image on sem, vacCheckConnectionFailed

kocabas at snf.stanford.edu kocabas at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Nov 30 05:12:15 PST 2008

Krishna and I were doing overlay. All of a sudden SEM image ddisappeared. It was also not possible to see the chamber using the TV camera. I restarted both computers multiple times, however, cannot get any image. When SEM computer restarts, it gives the error
vacCheckConnection Failed (in red)
Raith computer cannot take control of the system. Vacuum reading on the SEM machine also does not seem valid.
Hopefully the next user can resolve the issue. Because it's so early in the morning, have not called James.
Ekin