Problem raith SNF 2008-09-09 10:19:37: robot arm cannot reach outer position

jwc at jwc at
Tue Sep 9 16:18:22 PDT 2008

Today I ran several load and unload cycles and determined that the outer robot arm position set point was incorrect for the current outer position.
'Found all home positions' and then  repeatedly homed the T arm after unlocking the T arm axis until it showed zero mm delta T arm from the saved positions.  Then 'read' the Laser interferometer signal and 'saved' the position to the system database.  Tested four times with three different User log ins and all now seems to be OK.
We will continue to monitor these issues through the week.