Comment raith SNF 2009-05-01 14:16:59: perterbations to the Ebeam noticvable in imaging

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri May 1 14:16:59 PDT 2009

We continue to seek out the source of any or all of the following:
magnetic fields
 RF or AC signals in the power supplies
 acoustic noise or vibration sources
 in the lab which are evident on all Ebeam Tools in the SNF lab.
The amplitude of these perterbations is steadily increasing and most experienced SEM users will easily observe this problem whem performing high resolution imaging at high magnifications.
These type of problems are difficult to identify and I am seekiing out those with appropriate equiment to asisst me in resolving these issues promptly.
Thank you for your support!