Problem raith SNF 2010-08-08 17:18:48: raith computer crash

kcbalram at snf.stanford.edu kcbalram at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Aug 8 17:18:48 PDT 2010

The raith computer (the Lithography PC {Left side}) crashed twice during my session. The screen goes blank and system freezes.
1) After the first crash:
Did a hardware reset to bring the tool back up
Tried getting it back up in normal mode & safe mode, both of which did not work. The "last known good configuration" is the only mode which seems to bring the PC up.
2) Tried to continue with my session but the system crashed again.
This time start windows normally worked after hardware reset whereas last known good configuration gives a blank screen. Not sure what the problem is.
I am unloading my sample right now.
Krishna