Problem raith SNF 2010-08-18 15:26:12: system is being qualified this afternoon

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 19 09:40:03 PDT 2010

Adjustments to the load lock belt did not effect an issue with the robot arm positioning as we attempted to qualify the tool WED evening. The Robot arm belt was replaced and adjusted by Lev Markov, RAITH field service.  The system was qualified for user access by Bryan Ellis overnight.
 I will be closely  monitoring Users write results on the tools through the weekend.
Cause of the extended downtime last week was traced to a defective mother board, or a failure within the MB chip set.  Currently a Loaner PC is on the RAITH side of the platform while the other computer is repaired by RAITH USA Field Service.