Comment raith SNF 2010-07-08 16:56:13: robot arm error encountered

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 8 16:56:13 PDT 2010

I was manually loading my sample this afternoon in order to test the robot arm and LIStage.  But left the logic state settings in the wrong state.
the next user whom was sharing the ride with me encountered errors on the attempt to load when he really wanted to unload and crashed into the wafer holder pallet. (USH)
I manually unloaded his samples using system login and manual controls in single steps and am now testinmg the robot arm travel and positions.
had I had training on this tool this would have never have likely happened.