Problem raith SNF 2010-07-18 13:46:47: loadlock error

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 20 08:17:41 PDT 2010

  I was reached by the next user and after a long session on the phone
we rehomed the robot arm, reset the inner and outer robot arm positions
and tested in two load lock sequences.  The first in manual control and
the second in the automated controls.

Resolved for a day or two or until the accumulated coder error > 0.100 mm.

JWC