Problem raith SNF 2010-06-22 01:42:01: stage unload error

yiyang at snf.stanford.edu yiyang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 22 01:42:02 PDT 2010

I just recovered a stage unload error, where it said T didn't move all the way out. I followed the instructions to move T out manually. There was then a load lock valve error
I was then supplied the password for the admin account, and manually moved out the robot arm, closed the value, and vented the load lock. I did this because the turbo pump was getting very very hot (to the touch)
Please do not use until James inspects the whole thing.