Problem raith SNF 2010-10-10 15:03:06: robot arm error

sgchong at snf.stanford.edu sgchong at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Oct 10 15:03:06 PDT 2010

While loading, I got the error message, "It is not possible to reach the inner position of the robot arm."  I followed the procedure given in the pop-up message, pressing "T" on the joystick and driving it all the way to the outermost position, but then got the error message, "It is not possible to reach the outer position of the robot arm."  Then the software was telling me that the loadlock could be in a critical state and that I should consult the manual.  I tried driving the robot arm to the outermost position once more (following the pop-up instructions), and this time the pop-up message disappeared.  However, when I press "load sample," it gives me an error message, telling me to fix the error in the previous procedure.