Shutdown raith SNF 2010-09-21 03:00:23: Strange behavior

dlee76 at snf.stanford.edu dlee76 at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Sep 21 03:00:23 PDT 2010

Hi all:
During the focusing procedure, suddenly, the image of SEM was removed. After then, I tried to turn on and off the beam. However, the SEM image was not generated.
So, I decided to unload my samples and reboot the SEM computer. But, during the unloading process, the error message came out.
Now, in the raith computer, there was an error message which ask me if I reattempt the unload procedure or interupt the procedure.
Don