Problem raith SNF 2011-04-14 23:23:17: PIezo hardware not connected

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:37:48 PDT 2011

no problems found either before or after a both computer hardware reset..
Power supply voltages OK on the new Piezo controller power supply.
We are in continuous test mode during my sessions on the tool to evaluate stage leveling and substrate leveling results.  Currently testing the USH and have finished the SSH test.
This week stage leveling test  have passed with values of -0.0034, 0.0012, and 0.008 mm total delta WD leveling results.  Optimal leveling result should always be within +- 5 um across a 100 mm wafer.