Shutdown raith SNF 2011-08-17 12:45:46: off line to users till after 18:00 hours today

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 17 12:45:46 PDT 2011

Z motor failed late last week in testing for control from the new Fix Beam Moving Stage controller and we are now in the process of installing a new 'tested' motor and switching to the new controller. We just received a new motor from Dortmund, DE. overnight express...
We will fully pump down the system before bringing the gun back up to protest the filament from contamination.
Back up by 18:00 I hope....