Comment raith SNF 2011-08-22 17:25:48: JWC exposure to day was fine

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Aug 22 17:25:48 PDT 2011

I have just completed an exposure in my user account and everything was fine...
stitching was perfect between write fields...
We are now testing justinwu's account with him present in hopes of reproducing the problems many Users encounterd over the weekend.
I plan to take the system away from Users tomorrow when RAITH field service arrives in the morning about 9 AM or earlier...
We will continue to seek out solutions to the write field alignment and scanning issues.
ALL USERS THE LEO SCREEN SHOULD FREEZE DURING PATTERNING (EXPOSURE)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
JAMES