Problem raith SNF 2011-08-24 18:14:41: zeiss scan interface issues still persist intermitently

jwc at jwc at
Wed Aug 24 18:14:42 PDT 2011

if you start a write and see scan lines in the LEO screen stop your exposure and do the following workaround:
LEO top menu [Tools] +GoTO panel + EXT SCAN CONTROL + EXT 'ON'
this should result in a normal exposure with the LEO screen now frozen.
RAITH and I are working hard to resolve this and other issues upon your reports.
Call me if you need me -- we never sleep!  ;-)