Problem raith SNF 2011-02-02 18:17:23: Piezo post height controls recalibrated

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 2 18:17:24 PST 2011

Today I recalibrated the movements of the three Piezo Post that support our many sample holders.  The post movements agree with plots of previous piezo post calibrations performed in the past in january of last year and august of 2008.
Nest steps are to evaluate the kinetic mounts and perform mechanical adjustemts of each mount for each of three sample holders, starting with the electrostatic chuck which is the reference plane for all holders to be measured. (ESChuck, universal sample holder USH, and Standard Sample Holder SSH)  This work is pending...