Problem raith SNF 2011-03-28 20:52:23: Jerky motor control

James W. Conway jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Mar 29 10:03:07 PDT 2011

Hello All,

Likely this was that the User did not have the Laser Stage turned on and
was operating the stage in coder mode.   Just switch to laser control
mode in the Laser Stage Control module.  This is the default mode after
load lock exchanges but if you save the project when in coder state your
USER.VDB will overwrite the RAITH.VDB on application launch.

another great FAQ in progress!

I tried to respond to Kevin's phone calls, but was above Santa Cruz and
not on the cell phone grid again until well after midnight...

Thank you,

James