Problem raith SNF 2011-10-13 17:31:00: Observed scan interlacing no blamking artifacts

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 13 17:31:00 PDT 2011

During my qualification session I encountered several problems that prevented qualification success...
the most significant one is that I observed scan blanking interlacing errors on the SMARTSEM screen during my attempt to write.
if you see this problem overnight please report on CORAL.
I have RAITH Fields service in the loop and will get more support during my writes tomorrow.
Thank you for your support