Comment raith SNF 2012-10-30 10:27:05: monkey wrenching?!!!!

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 23 09:15:07 PST 2012

User reported overnight that there was no beam and that the beam blanking logic had become reversed.  Could not reach that user reporting as they did not leave me a number to call back to...
Upon my morning arrival to the lab at ten AM I found the system had been tampered with:
 -- laser power supply was switched off manually
- Digital Pattern generator manual 'beam on' switch had been switched DOWN causing the beam to be always on...  Sticker next to switch indicates this switch stays up was not seen by User reporting problem.
System check out in progress,
James