Problem raith SNF 2012-11-19 17:17:13: exchanged unit and board swaps did not effect repairs

waqasm at snf.stanford.edu waqasm at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 23 09:15:07 PST 2012

exchanged unit and board swaps did not effect repairs...
I swapped out the SNF specific FBMS stage controller cards and microporocesser board as instructed
No improvement in the LIStage peizo actuation.
Upon moving the LIStage in interferometer control we still hear the replays chattering and the stage jumping back and forth across X and Y axis.
Next hint ...?
ANother request for RAITH Field Service to arrive on site to effect repairs and troubleshoot.
Users will need to work in coders or delay their work.
James