Problem raith SNF 2012-07-24 19:24:43: system in qualification test up tonight I hope

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jul 24 21:32:19 PDT 2012

system passed qualification tests!  :-)
BE SURE TO CHECK YUR FARADAY CUP POSITIONS ON STANDARD SAMPLE HOLDER. USH AND FC ON STAGE POSITIONS HAVE BEEN UPDATED.
ALL USERS ARE REQUESTED TO SWEEP ALL MEDIA COMING ONTO THE SYSTEM BEFORE TRANSFERING FILES OR DATA ONTO RAITH 150 AND OTHER EBEAM LAB TOOLS.
Excellent gun and system vacuum conditions.
nice bright beam with less than 2.0 nm beam waist at  kv 30 um aperture.  I will be adjusting gun for otimal emission through the week.