Problem raith SNF 2012-06-21 16:13:44: WF ALIGNMENT HARDWARE OR SOFTWARE PROBLEM

jwc at snf.stanford.edu jwc at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 21 16:13:45 PDT 2012

This should be a red light SHUTDOWN; but have hopes its just me. :-)
During WF ALIGNMENT Manual 1000 um 250 um marks we were unable to complete the correct due to the fact that the software was not reading the correction value and insert them into the correction dialog box. in the ALIGN WF Dialog. Hence we could not correct for the zoom shift and rotation.
We tried to restart the Appl. and then shutdown and restarted the PC several times to no avail.
Users are requested to report if they have any problems BY EMAIL OR SMS
RAITH HAS BEEN CONTACTED AND A VOICEMAIL LEFT.  WILL CALL PEOPLE AS THEY WAKE UP IN THE MORNING.
JAMES